These terms and conditions outline the principles and regulations for its usage of JJ Review’s Website, located in https://jjreview.com.
By accessing this site we presume that you accept such terms and conditions. Don’t continue to utilize JJReview in case you don’t agree to have each of the terms and conditions stated on this site.
This terminology applies to such Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and”Your” refers to you, the individual log on this site and compliant with the provider’s terms and conditions. All provisions refer to this offer, consideration, and acceptance of payment required to take on the procedure for our support to the Client at the most suitable way for the express purpose of fulfilling the customer’s requirements regarding the provision of this organization’s stated services, according to and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology or alternative words in the singular, plural, capitalization, or he/she, they, are accepted as synonymous and therefore as speaking to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JJ Review and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JJReview. All intellectual property rights have been allowed. You may access this from JJReview for your personal use subjected to constraints set in such stipulations.
You must not:
- Republish material from JJReview
- Sell, lease, or sub-license substance from JJReview
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from JJReview
- Redistribute articles from JJReview
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. JJ Inspection does not filter, edit, release, or review Comments prior to their presence on the site. Opinions do not reflect the views and opinions of JJ Review, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions and views of the man who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, JJ Review will not be responsible for the Remarks or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or endured because of any user posting or of or appearance of their Comments on this site.
JJ Review reserves the right to monitor all Opinions and to eliminate any Comments that could be considered improper, offensive, or causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You’re entitled to post the Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Remarks do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, or patent of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or unlawful material that’s an invasion of privacy
- The Opinions won’t be used to solicit or encourage business or custom or existing industrial actions or unlawful action.
- You hereby grant JJ Review a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit some of your Remarks in any and all forms, formats, or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Lookup engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory providers may link to our Website in precisely the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed companies; and
System broad Accredited Businesses except for nonprofit associations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that might not hyperlink to our Web site.
These associations can relate to our home page, to books, or to other site information so long as the link: (a) isn’t in any way deceptive; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or consent of the linking party and its own products and/or solutions; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and accept other connection requests in the following Kinds of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business data sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory providers;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting companies; and
- educational associations and trade institutions.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link wouldn’t make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization doesn’t have any negative records with us(c) the advantage to us from the visibility of this hyperlink compensates the lack of JJ Inspection; and (d) the link is from the context of general resource information.
These organizations can link to our home page as long as the link(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or consent of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the associations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our site, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to JJ Review. Please include your name, your organization name, contact info in addition to the URL of your website, a listing of any URLs where you intend to connect to our Website, plus a listing of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our company title; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being connected to; or
- Using any description of our Website being linked to this is logical within the context and format of content about the linking party’s website.
No use of JJ Review’s logo or other art will be permitted for connecting absent a trademark license arrangement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from all claims that are rising on your site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website on request. We also reserve the right to amend these stipulations and it is a connecting policy at any time. By always connecting to our site, you consent to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website which is offensive for any reason, you’re totally free to contact and notify us any time. We will consider requests to remove connections but we are not bound to or so or to respond to you directly.
We don’t ensure that the information on this site is correct, we don’t warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we guarantee to make certain that the site remains available or that the material on the website is kept current.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and terms relating to our website and the use of this site. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Restrict or exclude or your liability for death or personal injury;
- restrict or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- restrict any of our or your obligations in any way that’s not allowed under relevant law; or
- exclude some of our, your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limits and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer, such as liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of a statutory obligation.
As long as the site and the advice and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any character.